The Supervisory Board of "Orao" JSC Bijeljina, at a meeting held on February 16 at the Company's premises, elected Mladen Stojanović as the new Acting Director of "Orao" JSC Bijeljina, who was, up to now, the Acting Executive Director for Technical Affairs.
Mladen Stojanović was born on November 3, 1970 in Foča. He is a mechanical engineer by profession. He graduated at the Aviation Technical Military Academy, mechanical engineering, in Rajlovac-Žarkovo. He has been employed in the "Orao" JSC Bijeljina since 1994. He performed the following tasks:
- 30.09.1994 - 28.02.2002 Professional military person of the Yugoslav Army - Overhaul technology
- 28.02.2002 - 01.03.2004 Professional military person of the VRS - Chief of Accessories Technology
- 01.03.2004 - 27.10.2014. VIPER engine repair officer
- 27.10.2014 - 01.02.2019. Sales officer for goods and services on the foreign market
- 01.02.2019 - 19.08.2020. Head of Sales Department
- 19.08.2020 - 16.02.2021. Acting Executive Director for Technical Affairs
He is married and the father of two children.
Also, executive directors have been appointed for:
Economic Affairs: Mladen Lemez
Technical Affairs: Milovan Čabrilo
Quality and Laboratories: Slobodan Četić
General, Legal and Personnel Affairs Milenko Elez